Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cabbage and Kabasa Soup


This is a great inexpensive meal!


Tonight I made a cabbage soup with Kabasa! I didn't actually have enough Kabasa so i substituted Little Smokies!!! NUMMY




8 cups water


11 beef bouillon cubes


1 1/2 heads cabbage


6 carrots


5 diced potatoes


2 package Kabasa ( like I said I substituted 1 1/2 packages Little Smokies)




So simple!!! first you put the water and the bouillon cubes into a large pot, on medium. Then, you just chop the chop the cabbage into large pieces, because it shrinks, Chop up the carrots, potatoes, and kabasa into nice sized pieces, and add it all to the pot! I let it cook for about 1 1/2 hours.


While it was cooking I threw together a loaf of bread in my bread machine! Ohhh! It was so good! And a nice warm meal for a cool night!

1 comment:

HDMac said...

Sounds good! Easy tooo after a day at work!